So I had a dream last night. That isn't the weird thing, it was the content of the dream. When I got home last night, I pounded two beers down to quiet my mind and try to sleep. It helped me pass out, but then I had a vivid dream about Snow.
In context, I'm trying to ween myself off hanging out with her because it isn't good for my mind, but anyway I had a dream about her...
So I was asleep and woke up, and had an arm draped over me. I look over and ask, "how'd you get here?" Knowing I'd been hammered the night before and she told I I came to get her, drove back to my place and made something happen. I was like, I don't remember any of that. Thank God we made it home okay, and she was like, "what? You said you were fine..." Then she starts making out with me and ...tells me she loves me.
I'm taken aback, tell her I like her a lot, but am not ready for that kind of statement.
I should've known it was a dream, since it was my bedroom from my parents house, saw three people from my past walk into my parents room, and more, but... It was the most vivid and real dream I've ever had. I was trying to remember getting to her place, I was trying to figure out why others were there...
When I finally woke up for real, my heart was racing, I'd never had a dream like that, I was sweating profusely, and in shock...
Wow what a weird dream...especially as I'm trying to think LESS of someone
No comments:
Post a Comment