Well,
After winning two poker tournaments this week, I feel its time to go pro...nah, just kidding, the the thrill of winning is nice.
Actually, on the comic front, Eric and I had a little chat this past week and the first issue of THIEF is fully penciled and it looks like I'm going to try sending it to some smaller publishers and hell, maybe even Image and Dark Horse, because I'm getting psyched up about the idea.
I truly believe, as I always have, that the idea is bigger than one person, one writer, and one initial concept. I just need someone higher up in one of the big companies to take notice, because this story is THAT good.
Eric will be sending me some of the pages to play with and I'm going to be sending all the penciled pages to the publishers with the concept.
Other than that, Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.
Rob
No comments:
Post a Comment