Thursday, October 04, 2007

10/4/07 - Sace Us 222 and more...

Viral websites seem to be the "big it thing" on the internet now, where the website is full of subliminal-ness and just off the wall code to secretly give you the message...now, the WWE is involved with it. SAVE-US.222 is their new thing. They make no mention of it on their television, though Jim Ross has made mention of it on his blog, stating that "its working." Apparently, if you stop and start the video per frame, there's a hidden message that says, "te/jer_ico_moive" and on the next line says, "save_raw"...

Now this has a lot to do with former superstar, Chris Jericho, who has always been brought in with the use of really cool tactics (ie, his being brought in in late 1999 as Y2J), and who has recently (rumored) signed a new agreement with WWE. Now here's where it gets interesting, is it possible that they move his return up REAL FAST to this Sunday now that John Cena has torn his Pec from his bone? Here's hoping they do.

So today I received my EIGHT Gigabyte memory stick for my PSP game system. I spent $84 on it, and am satisfied, since the cheapest I can find them in the US is $169. I'll be using it for movies and TiVo files, since otherwise, what's the necessity of an 8 gb card? It is pretty awesome tho.

This week, GREAT comics came out. Sinestro Corp Cyborg Superman special was terrific, and I hope to see more Patrick Blaine art. He's the same man that did all the promo art for GOD OF WAR and GOD OF WAR II for the PS2, so seeing him work in comics is great. GREEN LANTERN CORPS #16 came out this week, as well, and its another terrific issue. The new Action Comics issue came out, and gives SOME explanation on how the Bizarro world came from, though I don't think Richard Donner is really writing any of it anymore. ENDANGERED SPECIES #14 (of 17) shipped in Uncanny X-Men this week, as well, and actually the whole issue was darn good, except for the unnecessary entrance of Spiral. Countdown is becoming more and more of a boredom book, however Detective Comics does not disappoint.

The only real disappointment of the day was having to go to my store to set something up that cost me $26 on my day off because I figured someone there would have totally come up with an excuse as to why it was NOT done if I hadn't done it.

Well, that and the fact that the Indians and the Rockies beat my Yanks and Phils...boo that.

No comments: