Friday, November 09, 2007

11/10/07 - The big Big BIG TAVA Update!

11/10/07 - The big Big BIG TAVA Update!
So who out there misses my comic strip, THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES...(still located at ardyvanstarr.com for anyone that wants to go back and check it out, still with the less than stellar website, but still a fun read story)? Well, I'm not going to say when...but it is coming back!

Both Junior Bruce (JB for short and now on...) and I have decided that our hiatus that has allowed us both some serious thinking time, should come to an end and we should give back to the fans...and how do we intend to do that?

Easy...we want to get back into THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES in a big way...JB has said that he wants to go back through and re-letter and...dun duh duh...COLOR every strip that has already happened, and we'll begin republishing it from the beginning.

Not a Hoax, NOT an April Fool's joke (five months early?). We want to come back in a major way, and we want everyone to take notice this time.

JB and I have had two stories we've always wanted to complete...and this goes back YEARS upon YEARS here, folks. We have two next storyline ideas in place for after the intial story, though they DO have to be re-written...and they are SPRING BROKE and INDOMITABLE FORCES. Don't worry, BOTH are Ardy (and Torch) stories...and yes, both will be retouched so that they have the feel of what we've already done here.

We intend to continue to give you the quality of product that we have always been about giving to the fans, and this means a couple things. We want to come back, and update THREE times a week (part of Keenspot's premiere line, so we get on the drop box and on the main page), but we also need everyone's help. When it restarts, we're going to need hits...lots of hits. We want to be able to give you back the product, but we want to know you love it...post links on your blogs, websites, bathroom stalls...this means a lot to us, it should mean a lot to you as well...

Okay, I said I wasn't going to do it, but here's what I had intended...I'm HOPING for a January re-start, but no guarantees...New Year...New Ardy. That's the way I want it to go.

No comments: