Friday, July 24, 2009

Post 482: First day of Vacation...not doing anything...

So I decided that I'll meet up with the family tomorrow for the "start" of my vacation. While it only goes Friday to Friday, I'm intending on doing some clean up around the house...hanging out with the dog, hanging out with some people I don't get a lot of time with and playing poker.

My buddy Chris has just informed me that he intends to come up to AC Monday night, and while I wasn't intending on gambling with very much (if any money, hehe), I will now be attempting to get a room at one of the local casinos for Tuesday night, and that way I can be there from Tuesday afternoon sometime to Wednesday. It ought to be interesting. I believe he's told me I'll be on the poker table with him.

I'm still trying to sell my house, but last night I heard that the new apartments at North Hills will be opening around October, and while they aren't cheap, the convienence is amazing. Its located above a Harris Teeter, which makes shopping easy, its two blocks from my work, and they are offering Studio apartments starting at $885...with $200 off PER MONTH, so though its quite a bit smaller than my current place, if they allow pets, its ultra convienent.

So I'll be making probably my last drive to Jersey for the next couple years this week...with my court case still pending, and me believing I'll lose my license for 4 years, I'll be taking rides from whomever will offer, or I'll be hanging out in the same places a lot more often. Who knows though, as I may just spend more time at work, hope the years fly by, try to save some money, and live the good life when I can...

I really do want to spend some of this coming week writing, and who knows, maybe I will. I'll be energized by hearing what's happening at CCI: SD...so that may help.

I really gotta bog down and get somewhere with writing. My story ideas get a lot of people buying in, but I lose interest, and I have to just keep trucking...

No comments: