So I drew this before I went on Vacation, but when I got home I wanted to see if I still had it in me to sit down, fully ink something and move on to the next project.What we have here is Deadpool meeting up with Lobo, and as you can tell, the Main Man ain't no slouch to the won't shut up merc.
I've included two photos of this, one of the whole thing and a closeup of their heads and chests.
I know on Deadpool, I screwed up on his shoulder, but I really like how
Lobo came out on the piece. I was going to just fully black in his vest and then add whiteout for effect, but I think this came off just as well with a textured look.While this was done in a more cartoony way, I don't suspect that all my new art will be done as such, as I still prefer the traditional comic book look, though as I get older, I think I'm moving further away from my prime and my best work.
Well, anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this piece, and we'll probably be seeing more of them.
I just noticed that since I started updating this site that elisalandis.com has started receiving hits again, probably because Chris Crosby had linked up the two sites. That's good, because it means as long as people are going to the site, Keenspot's still generating something from it I believe.
I've also collected some of the pages from Landis and will be posting them on my deviant art page, rpotchak.deviantart.com, so that anyone that hasn't seen these in the past can see some of them now.
No comments:
Post a Comment