Monday, May 03, 2010

494 - 5/4/2010

Tonight I get home after realizing that once again, I'm still not over the one that I should be. How do I know? When I begin talking about wanting to be with someone, she comes up. That's enough to go on. I wish it wasn't, but it is. Every time my mom and I talk about me getting over the personal issues, she comes up and I sound like someone that can't get over the hump.

Truth is, I need something new to get my mind looking elsewhere. Honestly? After we were seperated for 18 months and she saw me, we got back together. That was then...the same would never happen again. She'll do the same damage to her next relationship as she did to ours, but the problem ther remains...how do I prevent the same problems that occurred with US...AND how do I get to the point where I want there to be an us with another person...?

I'm really broken up, to the point that I haven't really pursued, but I also don't think I've found ANY worth pursuing...am I wrong?

No comments: