Thursday, April 22, 2010

493 - 4/23/2010

I'm bored, tired, and sick. Probably a sinus infection that requires antibiotics, but I refuse to go to the doctor and try to get over it myself, since I don't want to go to the doctor, where I risk getting even more sick.

I've felt de-motivated recently. I used to write all the time. Here, comics, stories, whatever, and until recently, I felt I was pretty good at it. Now, its been almost a year since I wrote anything of substance, and I'm pretty upset at myself for that.

I haven't had any motivation, and I haven't had anyone that I want to read a masterpiece from me, I guess. I just don't feel like I have anything good cooking currently.

Oh well, maybe I ought to look at what I've written in the past, read it and see if it makes me want to make it better. I haven't even wanted to draw for the past couple days, which is awkward, but mainly because while I do really cool lightbox work, if I were to do freehand drawing recently, I feel like a no talent assclown.

I dunno. I'm pretty down on myself, and its probably just because I'm sick, but that's not really any excuse. I keep myself motivated at the job, so hopefully with my hobbies I can begin to do the same?

No comments: