So, tonight I did what I normally do on a Wednesday night, heading to the Fox for some karaoke, a couple drinks, and to enjoy myself, knowing I'm off Thursdays...only I changed up my norm, I went home ahead of time, let the pups out and changed clothes. My changing of clothes wasn't just changing into a tshirt like it normally is, I decided I wanted to look a little more upscale and dress a little more upclass. I am not sure if anyone took me as that, but towards the end of the night, I kept having this cute blonde tell me that she was really loving my song selection and towards the end of the night wanted to sing my songs with me.
I took this as an opening, not knowing what she did for a living, or whatever, but her friend as I was getting ready to leave and I made my joke about psychics having hours of operation, her friend, Courtney, was going, "Blair! Rob's getting ready to leave..." and when I asked it this was a big deal, and I introduced myself to Courtney, I was explained, "I know, Blair told me all about you..." I was like "huh?!" And then she retold the story without white lies, as she said, ir, she just kept talking about the songs you were singing and his good you were at each.
Interesting, indeed, because I made an impression and she was seen in a vehicle with another dude as she was leaving. Didn't really bother me as much as the other folks w/ her as much as it could. It did disappoint me that someone that was discussing me couldn't find a way to get a little more attention.
Oh well, maybe next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment