I touched your face once, to wipe away a tear
I told you that you were special, it was all sincere
You began talking of your life, and how it was convoluted
Many of your thoughts on it were kind of polluted
I listened and waited and said I wouldn't judge
My own personal feelings aside, I would never trudge.
Something happened that made it go away
We talked throughout April, and it ended in May
I'm still thinking about it, my mind starting to unfurl
I don't know why, I'm apparently crazy for this girl
There is no rhyme nor reason, aside from missing the connection
Yet since it ended, I've felt without direction
I made it my sunshine in darkness, lighting my way
Now I must force those feelings to sway.
A lot of things happened that prevented slow and steady, and that's why she ran
Once again, I was left alone, over before it began
No comments:
Post a Comment