I was talking with Eric the other night, after an absence from even emailing, and it seems that he's almost completely done penciling the #0 issue. This is great news, because he said he's already done all the breakdowns for the 1st issue of the series, as well.
From there, he's going to send me either the original pencils or photocopies of the pages so that I may start inking them. Either way, I'll probably make copies of all the pages so they can get scanned as both pencils, and then after the inks are done, so you get before and after pages, and finally get some good art on here =).
I'll probably start seeing the pages within the next two weeks, or so, and then with that added energy, I'll probably be able to get my butt back in the sling to write the next two issues =).
Just figured I'd give you guys a quick update. I am about 3 pages from completion on the #2 script and after that, I'll head fast into #3. The trick is to give everybody a good story in 16 pages while still giving them a reason to want the next issue. Fun stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment