Time continues to be passing real fast, so updating the blog seems to be something that is not happening as often as it used to...I'll try to be on a little more frequently.
Anywho, next week, I think I'm going to the Cherokee reservation casino for some much needed R&R and drinking and money losing. It's not even gambling if you aren't going to win, right?
Heh, so I watched the ULTIMATE FIGHTER FINALS and it was really good. The fights, the insight, all of it was good...except Ken Shamrock getting cut in the eye and then looking really bad. Tonight's PPV promises to be a good striking and grappling
experience with Liddell vs. Coutoure...the two best in the sport.
Well, in wrestling, HHH hurt himself, and now may have to take it easy as he passed out back stage and was in noticable pain...too bad...especially with Hogan coming back...again...(boo) At least this means that Batista may get the push he deserves as the champ. On the other show...they are boring me...hopefully they have that draft and really show it all up...that'd be great.
This week I picked up a couple good comics, but nothing really shocked me or made me want to jump at the next issue...maybe next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment