Friday, April 01, 2005

PSP...I got me one

Well,

As Christy, my loving, yet not always understanding, fiance said, I always need to upgrade and get better stuff...so today I did.

I traded in my GBA SP, and about 7 games for $100 and after paying the mortgage, used what I had left over from her to purchase myself a Sony PSP, the new handheld game system.

I have to tell you, the only thing I'd change is its size, and due to the screen on it, you really can;t...but it's beautiful. I bought the Spider-man 2 movie GAME to go with the free copy of the movie that comes with it. The game is stunning with its cartoon screens, looking MUCH better than what was originally seen in the PS2 version.

anyways, you may not see me on here too much for the next couple days, even with me being off from work, I need to discover how to rip movie files for a memory card for it, and then see how big the files are so I can see how much I need to spend on a memory card...since the gaming feature is nice, but that's what I REALLY want it for.

Later all!

No comments: