Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Just sitting at work, plotting away in my head.

I'm working on a newer version of Landis, and who knows, I'm probably going to have to find a new artist if it gets made into a comic because Owen is off doing his own thing (which I applaud him for). It's cool, though, I think its important hat he does his own thing at this point to establish himself. You should check out his other strip, sorethumbsonline.com if you like political gaming comics. It's an interesting one, to say the least

I'm finding it hard to sit in front of a computer and actually write stuff don, currently, since the stuff I like to write often times is something depending on my personal mood. Hopefully I'll fin a way to juggle the day job while still able to put the time into writing what I need to.

This weekend, Notre Dame plays Purdue, who got beat this past week, but is still a dangerous threat. Do I think the blue and gold will pull it out? I sure hope so. It'll be a nice hard test right before they go back home and play USC...where anyone who is honest with themselves knows that no team is going to keep USC below 40 pts this year, though I'd love to see my boys put 45 on them, too. No one expects ND to win, but I totally want theboys to show up for gameday.

No comments: