Well, it wasn't so long ago that I started this blog, and in that time, I've made quite a few updates on personal situations, opinions and work related and hobby related. I just wanted to say that a lot of things seem to really be picking up on a lot of those fronts rigt now.
We opened the new store for SunCom today...under bad circumstances, with the alarm not fully being set up, and all. Just a mess since no customers were coming in. I'm srue that'll change in the next couple days.
In comics, I'm still writing THIEF, ad I'm mostly done issue #3, and will finish that and start #4 shortly.
The big news is that I'm writing a treatment on LANDIS for a possible movie. Nothing guaranteed, nothing finalized, just trying to get it ready with the help of Chris Crosby to send it off and get it started. Who knows, if done right, this thnig could be the biggest thing I've done. I'm hoping the writing of it goes well, because I don't want me to not be able to write it and have them go, "That's te worst garbage I've ever read." I think the story Chris and I have passed off each other will go over well as long as the pacing and characterisation is believable.
Other than that, I'm just enjoying married life, and hopefully will find more time for the litle things. I'm playing X-Men Legends 2 and it's incredible. A must have. Hopefully it won't prevent me from getting everything I need done.
Oh yeah, and LANDIS #2 starts on elisalandis.com within the next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment