Eric has sent me the first 22 pages of Tagger, fully penciled and they look good. I think everyone will like the change in art styles, but I have to admit, that with the time that it takes to produce the pages, I'm not sure I want to start until he has more completed pages. Sorry.
Dead Sonja is great. I have now seen all the art pages, and must say that Freddie Blatant III should be proud with what these artists did. This book looks GOOD.
They want me to do a Halo parody, next, so I'm doing research...however, with my job getting crazier for the holidays (yeah, its a little ways off, but it started yesterday with the pre-orders for PS3), I may have to pass on this assignment, whether I'd want to (which I don't) or not.
Well, gotta run...and no, we're not taking Nintendo Wii preorders, yet...though when we are, it'll be all over the net...just not on my blog :).
No comments:
Post a Comment