Tuesday, October 24, 2006

10-24-06: Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe = buyrate...

Hey all, I'm sorry its been almost two full weeks since my last entry, and I have to say that I apologize for that. I know I'm not giving you comic content recently, so I should at least be giving you somehting to read, so here's a little bit...

I'm working over 50 hours a week and just plain exhausted by the time I get home. When I get there, I throw Splinter Cell: Double Agent into the 360 and pretend to be Sam Fisher. The guy has it all. He is a good guy, a bad guy and he's trying to kill a couple thousand people to save the lives of millions...all while trying to stay on the right side of the law. Its a terrific concept and one that NEEDS to be turned into a comic book (I'D WRITE IT! Hello?!)

With the comics, Eric sent me the whole penciled first issue of TAGGER, and he's outdoing himself on ever page. He's trying new things, making it work and really putting in a better effort than I've seen. Hopefully we'll be able to get something started with this project in early 2007 to start getting the LANDIS site updated again. I used to love watching the hits run in, and its a shame that it was only a miniseries...

I've not been able to letter any more of the pages of ARDY from JK, either, with all the work being done, but when I get some time to myself, I'll be doing it.

And I really hate this no online gambling act that got passed...that's ridiculous... give me back my freedom to lose money whereever I please...PLEASE!

I'll try to be more communicative, folks, sorry I haven't been :(

Rob

No comments: