I don't know where to begin here...today, I'm feeling down. This blog was originally created to give people insight on the good that was occurring from my work, both professional and amateur. Recently, I know that it has becoming a very sporatic explaining of my downed feelings, and its looking like that isn't going to end anytime soon, because just when I feel like things are starting to look better for me, things happen that lead me to wonder if they really are, if I'm being played and if this life is really what I want it to be.
I was married, I had a career, yada yada...that was over two years ago, and now...now I'm a single guy that doesn't remember how to be someone that another wants. I don't know how to be anything except successful at work.
I'm upset with something. I just am unsure of what it really is.
The day I found something that I wanted to persue, the day I felt like I started getting played. Given the opportunity, I know and am confident I can turn the game in my favor, but right now I feel as though I'm being strung along just enough to grab some control and then leave me hanging, and I'm better than that.
I don't know where I'm going with this struggle, but I feel as though I'm dealing with a juvenile highschool game when my personality, my drive, my determination etc...
I don't even know where I'm going with this, other than...why am I such a sucker?
No comments:
Post a Comment