Thursday, December 16, 2010

12-16-10 - Something New...

So I'm getting that bug up my ass again to do something creative, however, right now, the day job is sapping my creativity...talked to the old publisher, shot some ideas around about either graphic novel ideas or new webcomics...

I think Im going to do a webcomic, as I've stated a lot, but this time I already have a name and the idea behind it, and I am trying to figure out an easy way to replicate the artwork from episode to episode, so that the style remains consistent, but the story continues to flow.

The graphic novel ideas were and old reboot and another one that seemed interesting and played up with my interests in the old west...

If you haven't checked out my recent artwork on deviant art, please do, rpotchak.deviantart.com, and I have a facebook fan page for the artwork, since I haven't really written anything new in almost two years.

Again, getting itchy about it, so I think I'm going to have to test the old keyboard and see what I can come up with...

No comments: