It's nice when that thing in your chest beats in a way that it hasn't in a long while, but you know it's only temporary. You feel a little more powerful, and then downright drained. Your face shows a little more hope, and then more despair.
I guess that's the lesson learned this morning, though interestingly enough, more rested than usual, as the sleep was better after last night.
I don't feel like going into the details, as I so often go, because I don't know what to make of it in the first place. A fling, a fleeting moment in time, a blip on the radar.
Life is about how long we are here, what we accomplish, and how we change others.
I find broken things and try to fix them, and unfortunately, sometimes, they don't want to be fixed. Maybe my heart is too big for trying, maybe I'm too selfish to just let it slide, I don't know.
I don't know what IT was this time, because there was no definition. It was good, fresh, fun...and then, last night, I think it was done. Maybe I'm wrong this time, as recently I have been proven, but I don't know, I almost feel like someone holding a giant bird...while it likes where it is, it stays put, eats the food and looks happy, but then it remembers it can fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment