Friday, December 07, 2012

I just reread my last post...

Twice this week, I have felt like that post. This time, part of me thinks it's over, something else leads me to wonder whether or not it really is THAT far...

My problem is I like someone. I have been 100% honest with her, and on more than one occasion I have been asked, "tell me something that I don't know about you."...in fact, I believe I'm up to the fourth time that question has been asked, and under each circumstance, I've made sure that each of those moments I talk about are relevant about me...my DUIs, my marriage, my dad from his stroke. All things that lead me to be the person I am, and the strength that defines me.

I met her about a month ago, when my buddy Mike introduced us during a Notre dame football game. I enjoyed her company, but she ducked out before we could exchange numbers. I used my coy detective skills to figure out how to reach her, and before I knew it, we were texting constantly.

We don't get to hang out a lot, and while some questions asked have been about where to go, we just continued chatting, and seeing each other sporadically when we could.

We hung out a couple nights ago, she watched as I sang karaoke, and she told me her favorite band is a band that I have a big fondness for, Sister Hazel. Anyway, I sang some of their music and went back to hang. I walked her to her vehicle went through just listening to her discuss her things she wanted to discuss. She asked me what my Thursday plans were, and I told her I didnt have any and we made plans to hang out over the next few days. The next day, it all went awry.

To be continued...

No comments: