Thursday, November 08, 2012

havent been here in a while

So normally when you see a post title like that, its an admission of guilt and a promise of more posts to come. This is neither, as I don't know the next time I'll boost, and at the same time, have been crazy busy, but should have posed on more occasions.

Notre Dame football is in a highlight filled year, where every bit of Irish luck them get is deserved for all the bad coaches, and worse fan support over the past twenty years.  While I don't see them going to the Championship game unless someone slips up something fierce, this is the best team they have placed on the field that I've seen since 2006, and that TEAM was all on paper and not in the head.

Brian Kelly, the head coach, has gotten this team to believe that no matter the score or the predicament the team finds themselves in, they will find a way to win.

At 9-0, I am a happy camper and have even found a way to sit and watch every game this years while working all but two Saturdays.

South Bend looks to finally be back when it comes to collage football, and this longstanding fan couldn't be happier.

No comments: