Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Update of sorts.

Hey all.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I've written more pages to THIEF #2, and I gotta say I like where its going. Hopefully everyone that picks it up will enjoy it as well. I'll probably be developing all the company pages for the interior cover and such soon with MS Publisher. It's extremely easy to use if anyone is looking for a way to develop pages that can be imported into Photoshop and then made into high res PDFs.

Recently I've had a hard time getting onto the blog, not just because I've been real busy, but also because I've had hard time accessing it, so I'm back for now.

This week, Blue Beetle dies in COUNTDOWN TO INFINITE CRISIS from DC Comics. It's only $1, so I urge all to try to grab a copy...80 pgs, $1...Jim Lee and Alex Ross cover...YOWSA!

On top of all that, I've applied for a new position at work, and even more, I'm having a Wrestlemania party at my house on Sunday...Ought to be fun.

I'm out for now...I'll try to post a picture later.

No comments: