Friday, June 10, 2005

June 10th update

Figured I'd run some stuff down pretty quick.

LANDIS

To my knowledge, LANDIS v.1 will begin online on Monday...take that as tentative, it can easily be shifted, but hopefully it will have started by the time Heroes Con (in Charlotte, 24th-26th) comes around. I'll try to keep the LANDIS material flowing, and even put up some stuff here that will probably make the overall book when that's finally got a date for arrival.

ONLINE COMIC STRIP

Well, I've been sworn to secrecy on the one project that Crosby had me looking into, but I've come up with one that as far as I can tell, with my rejuvenated interest in drawing recently, I may actually try to write and draw a strip, and hopefully get picked up by Keenspot, as I like the sound of their work for hire agreements, and as long as I hold the rights to the project, I'd be more than happy to take it there.

The project has a name, which I will not put here for right now, but it bases three longtime friends two of whom work at a comic store and discuss the industry, day to day life and promotes fun in not only the workplace. So it should be fun.

I'll be back later, maybe even today, to show some sketches of the characters.

No comments: