Well, I went to the comic store, and was able to find SIX copies of Breach #7 and also 3 copies of JSA Classified #1, two of one cover, one of the other.
Gotta say, these finds were great, since I couldn't find any of the Teen Titans issues, or the Wonder Woman issue. Oh well, but hey, it's kinda cool that I was able to snag what is probably THE MOST LIMITED of all the Infinite Crisis lead ins, which happens to be the Breach Book.
On top of that, went out and had a wonderful dinner tonight, and getting ready to take in some of the local night life. Tomorrow, we'll head down to Jersey, I'll read a couple of the books I bought and then hopefully, after all that driving and boredom in the car, be able to start into my own writing.
I want to hit a rumor I've heard.
52, a weekly series that DC comics is going to run after Infinite Crisis, is supposed to take place and fill in the gaps for the 1 year gap, and happen as close to Real Time as possible. Neat concept...the rumor is that Breach...Batman... Superman...Wonder Woman and a couple other characters will ONLY be seen in this series, while their own books deal with issues of their respective family groups, although Wonder Woman may end up on hiatus, we're not sure. During this time, I expect to see Nightwingjump into the mantle of Batman, while Bruce Wayne's story continues in 52, and the same with Superman...someone will assume the mantle (possibly even Majestic) to keep the mantle moving forward...
IT just jazzes me up thinking about the endless possibilities.
I'm out for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment