Sunday, July 31, 2005

day 2 - sure are a lot of kids

Do you ever look back and remember a time when was just you, your cousins and aunts and uncles? With me, being in Sea Isle, NJ, today, I look at all my cousins that now have given me 2nd cousins...I mean, almost all of the older cousins already do, and I'm thinking its only going to get moreso. With my sister having my first niece last September, even the Potchak's are starting to have kids...crazy stuff.

I read the comics I bought while in Brooklyn, and you can see building in almost all of them towards something, and I can't wait to see what it is.

I've done some drawing in a $5 sketchbook I purchased here, and I'll probably upload any of the sketches worthwhile when I return home.

I revisited THIEF #2's script and will probably start #3's script tomorrow or Tuesday. The scary thing about this issue is that it has to deal with the conflict of him taking the role of Infinity from the last one...basically what he tells the other heroes, and how he deals with them. Will he lie, will he be honest...? That's the million dollar question.

Tomorrow I'll be at the casino, in a $30 buy-in poker tournament, and testing my live game "skills" against other poker players. I don't like that they allow rebuys and add-ons, but hell, the best players don't need that stuff anyway. Who knows, if I play well, I'll give more consideration to Arnie telling me that I should go pro... the winner of these tournaments is normally around $2600. It'll be fun.

Well, I'm gonna run. Check Out elisalandis.com tomorrow, and there's only a couple more pages of it before the material that has never been read. The site does about 1200 hits on days that new pages are up, so I think that's a pretty good number.

Stay good, and I'll see if I can get on here tomorrow to let everyone know if I've beaten my brother in the tourney, or if I played well or what not.

No comments: