Monday, July 11, 2005

Sorry its been so long since I updated this place. I'll attempt to NOT go that long again. Today, I've placed one of the LANDIS #0 covers up here, to remind everyone that elisalandis.com is up and running and to pay attention because after the first 22 pages, this project really takes off. I have begun thinking that the reason the project probably didn't take off nearly as well as I originally wanted has a lot to do with the pacing of the first issue. I gave it a big romance feel with Jean Ayme, which the funny thing about him is that he was a REAL follower of Nostradamus, and that was part of all the research Owen and I put into the series. His designs were looked up for that era, and my history lessons were honest and true. I just know that as soon as the first issue finally shows up (about 15 strips from now), you'll notice a HUGE difference on the pacing and the flow is much more clear. Recently, there have been people in online forums that have said things about Landis being "not very good," but then again, this is probably a person who got that #0 issue FOR FREE and didn't pass it on to a friend who may've liked it, but heck, Owen and I gave our best efforts for that time when we worked on it, and I'm just ecstatic that its finally getting out there. Posted by Picasa

No comments: