Monday, July 17, 2006

Post 310...problems :(

So get this...I find ALL this old art, including stuff that will NOW be included in the ARDY: City That Never Sleeps 10th Anniversary Director's Cut, like sketches from Tim and myself for the character designs, page layouts to show where Tim was going with the art and such...and yet, for some reason the program I use to upload pics to the blog, called HELLO, is not connecting to the server. Like at all. I've reinstalled the software and everything and I could NOT find a way to get this stuff uploaded. What this means is that I may put it all on the myspace page, or I may just leave it until the printed edition comes out...but the craziness of everything is I found some of my OLDEST Landis sketches, including a "silent" four page story that shows exactly how influenced by Highlander she was when I created her.

Its unfortunate, and I'm trying to make sure I at least get on here to show you guys that I am still trying to give new and fresh material at least once per week like the contract with Keenspot says I have to, and I KNOW that just reading what I have to blog about is probably not enough, so I WANT to give you more, and I will...please believe that.

If I could figure out how to html other files onto the blog, I would, I hope you all understand that, too. I'm NO internet genius and I do not claim to be one....that's part of the reason THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES hasn't begun yet (that and the pages aren't lettered, yet, either...JK is going to be showing me how to do that, again, so that we can both do it, and get it up to the speed with need it.

Anyway, I've been doodling a lot more recently, though only when I have time at home, and I've found some great old ARDY pieces that I may make into prints through Ka-Blam! In fact, I need to get in touch with Tony Furtado since I don't have that awesome ARDY piece he did recently since my harddrive crash earlier this year.

Also, one more time, I'll ask anyone who wants to submit an original Landis drawing to please do so. So far I don't have any commitments for it, though I'd love to have anyone who wants to show their best Landis.

Alright, I'll try to be back before the end of the week to give an update for both me and JK on ARDY's progress, and hopefully Eric's progress with TAGGER, as well.

No comments: