At some point in everyone's life, they should experience a bachelor party...but not necessarily, be the guy that turns it into a true party...the other night (Saturday), I had the opportunity to go to a bachelor party that was in serious need of "sprucing up..."
Myself, Arnie, and Fubar (all on the myspace page for more info on them), drove down to Winston Salem (about an hour from home) to get to see our buddy Al on one of his last free nights. Everything about this party seemed a little off if you ask me, since we were going to start at Hooters, drink A LOT of beer, and then hit the strip club. I apologize now for the ladies reading this, but as funny as it was, its probably not the most appropriate story, hehe.
Anyway, the worst rain I've been a part of since my car almost washed away at the Jersey Shore last year, we get there and get soaked as we walk into the restaurant. We wait...and wait...and wait for a waitress to come and take our order. By the time she arrives, I order three pitchers of beer, thinking, if it is going to take her 20 minutes to come back, I want this to be at least something to tide us over. I offer the bachelor, Al, as much beer as he would like, and his other buddies start helping themselves...I don't know anybody here except Al, Fu and Arnie, but I let it slide based on the fact that I don't want to make everyone upset about something as trivial as this...
When the check comes, Arnie and I put $40 into it, and Fubar places $25 into the pot for driving and not drinking as much...this means that a TOTAL of $27 and tip HAS NOT BEEN PAID by three of us...the other six guys should be able to come up with that, right?....right? Nope, Arnie and I suddenly have to throw in more...so not only were they drinking the beer, they also didn't have a couple bucks to throw in...
We go to the strip club, but have to make a stop before we get there, so Al can throw up...this is a great stop, because it allow me to try a drink called TILT, which is an energy beer...good stuff, tastes like a dreamsicle.
Finally, we get to the strip club, on a Saturday night mind you, to find out that... ONLY ONE GIRL IS WORKING...AN ENTIRE CLUB! WHAT?!
I get directions to another club, broker a deal to get Al in for free...watch two of the other guys complain that it costs $10 to get in...$10?! THAT'S NOTHING. I broker another deal to get the leather couch section for HALF PRICE...and here the guys complain about this...sheesh.
Finally, boobies...we get some girls to come over, and who is it that has to get the dances for the bachelor...? Arnie and me.
All in all, I enjoyed the fun I had, not the money I spent, or having to be the best man when I'm not even in the wedding party. I hope Al realizes how much we did for him, because it was fun...
and it wouldn't have been if not for the boys from Durham.
2 comments:
Those guys were uber-lame...if I knew their Myspace pages I would post this on them for all their D&D friends to see....
Informative content, In bachelor party you can drink all night but between the beer and the strippers, wouldn't it be fun to have a few bachelor party games such as Despedida Soltero.
Post a Comment