Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Post 309: Everything goes on...

So JK and I are attempting to get everything set up for a launch in August of THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES. I truly thought that we would have been able to launch the site in conjunction with the end of the other story, but as things went on and on, it became more and more difficult to get everything ready. We are ahead on the pages, but they still need to be lettered and they still need to be finalized. This shouldn't take too long to get done, but I'm realizing that I haven't even chat with any of you to let you know what was going on with it.

With TAGGER, Eric and I are moving ahead and we may get that project moving faster than anticipated by going with Black and White penciled art...similar to Everything Jake on Keenspot. This does NOT mean that the project is ready to launch, because once again, we're going to move forward when we are ahead enough.

Finally, I apologize for not updating everyone recently with the goings on, and for all the nay-sayers of Superman Returns, see it in IMAX 3D...I personally think that although it isn't as good as Superman 2, it is a very well done movie, and looks simply gorgeous. And for anyone that said that Kevin Spacey was "Goofy" as Lex Luther... he was perfect and only had one moment of looking silly...and that was probably done more as an homage to Richard Donner than anything else...

Next up, Pirates 2, which from what I hear, cheats by "To be Continued"

No comments: