So I read WORLD WAR HULK #1...good book. lots of interesting points, counterpoints, and perspectives...all that and Tony Stark offers a PARDON to any unregistered hero that helps them with the evacuation...BOOM, Rob hit the big news, right? Nope.
Turns out the big deal is a "HUGE" spoiler, that isn't all that huge.
Don't read any further if you don't want to know...
Jessica Jones must be a Skrull...why? Because here baby has eyes that are tinted green. That's what Marvel wants to shell off to you. That the Skrulls have taken a huge placement in the Marvel universe, and the first one found was none other than Elektra.
Okay, so all I have to ask is this...if you are going to state that this is the LARGEST page to hit this year, WHY have it come out on the SAME DAY AS YOUR BIG EVENTS FIRST ISSUE?!
Okay...so there you have it...I was right, and I was wrong...all at the same time. I am, however, waiting for the great SWERVE where Tony Stark gets amnesia and forgets EVER offering a pardon. That'd be cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment