Saturday, June 02, 2007

6-2-07: Hulk


So I got bored and drew this...its an attempt in the very savagery that is the Hulk.

I was playing with some tools I had used before, I pulled some green drawing paper, a white out pen (they now make retractable ones), a Pilot G2 black ink 1omm tip, and a green thick and thin sharpie, oh, and don't forget the pencil).

I got the whole thing done in pencil, inked it with the G2, and then added a third dimension to it using the whiteout. That's when I got the crazy idea to push it a bit and grabbed the green sharpie. I really like this piece...

MY ONE disappointment is that I couldn't get my scanner to grab the image, so this is a photo file from my 6mp digital camera. So if you can't see how truly intricate it is, I apologize, but otherwise, I'm really happy with this, since it take up most of my 11X17 green paper.

What's everyone else think?

No comments: