That's right, I'm not going to mince words. My house is 90 degrees right now...it wasn't at 1pm this afternoon, but it is now. This is now the second time that our AC has gone out this Summer. The first time it was 89 degrees outside, now, we've been seeing 105. This isn't good.
I have two dogs. My wife and I can suffer through the heat until we get it fixed, but the dogs can't. So I had to go out and purchase a fan. Hell, I was going to purchase an Air Conditioner, since Walmart had a cheap one for $90, but until Christy and I get to the bank, we're on a limited budget. So I went out and bought $40 worth of fans for the house...and as long as you stay near them, you're alright.
I just don't get it. Christy fiddles with the thermostat all the time, which forces me to go back to it and turn it back...I think all this constant fiddling with it has helped cause the breakdowns...she just won't stop with it at 75, and has to turn it to 68, which could FREEZE the AC unit.
I love ya, baby, but we need to leave it alone. They DO freeze up...they DO break, and now we're left with another repair bill, and this time for something that is DIRE to the household.
Anyway, this has frustrated me to no end, because of it being hotter than a ballsack with lit matches under it. Couple that with the thought that I injured my eardrum this morning and everything is all loopy today.
Hope everyone is having a better weekend than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment