I've decided to include another picture here, as well, that of Heavenly Sword babe, Nariko after she caught me staring at her Heavenly something...no, not the breasts, as this young lady for some reason, would uncross her legs as she would be getting up, and you got to see the goods. She noticed that I noticed, and before you knew it, everyone was noticing, hehe...It was a fun picture, since I could write ALMOST ANY caption for it.
Oh, for those who thought I was saying something bad about Clive Barker in a previous post, I wasn't. The man looked tired, and I didn't want to stand in line, so I walked up and shook his hand, that's all.
I am attempting to work something out with Vivendi interactive for the release of HALO 3, and all I can say about it is that it has something to do with a game that while not 100% dissimilar to Halo, it does have a chance to be the coolest multiplayer game out there with new ways to go.
In closing, here, thanks for the support in reading this blog, I've probably got a couple more Vegas photos to upload from phone to web, and today I did something that I wasn't sure about, so I flipped a coin.
I traded in a lot of the games I received from the conference, since by company standards, that's okay, but I wasn't sure what to get with it. I wanted the PSP, but I couldn't justify $200 to myself OR my wife, because we've been struggling to keep money in our bank accounts recently, so I didn't want to effect that. I decided that since I wanted the PSP, and since I had enough to cover it, I would go ahead and get the PSP. I bought the new Slimline PSP, the PSP-2000 is what they call it at Sony, and I've enjoyed it so far.
I'll probably go back to doing what I had done with it previously, which is place burned movies on my 2gb memory card.
A couple things I DO like about it include TiVo -To-Go service, so taking programs from my TiVo and placing them on there, as well as being able to remotely control (not remote control, but to control the system from somewhere else) my PS3...meaning...if I have a movie in there, I can pull it up on my PSP similar to sling box...this is awesome, as I've already tried it out, and I've heard it even works with the new PS3 game, LAIR...if more companies take advantage of this, I'll probably start buying more games on PS3.
No comments:
Post a Comment