So this week was the Halo 3 launch from Microsoft at work, and from the look of their stock, Bill Gates' Third or fourth generation from now has already retired. On day one, I believe the figures were close to 2.5 Million units sold. Crazy. They said it earned a reported 172 Million dollars on day one, actually putting it 22 million in front of Spider-man 3 THE MOVIE, not the game, as the biggest entertainment release of the year.
I finally heard from JK, and he said that he's going through an artist's block at the moment, and said that as soon as he's off the schneid, that he'll be back to making the fans look on in awe with new pages.
On other comics news, Eric Kent has told me that he will be sending me the pages he's drawn from THIEF and from TAGGER, so that I may do with as I please in his own words. What I'll probably do is either electronically ink them, or ink them myself by hand, which I've been wanting to try again for a while. Obviously, after that, people will begin to see them.
Rumor has it that DC Comics is coming up with a new comic series called TITANS, which will be written by (ugh,) Judd Winick and star Nightwing, Donna Troy, Cyborg, and all of the other original Teen Titans...look for this to be DC's answer to people wanting more of what they want, while giving it to them with a writer that knows how to ruin it...HOPEFULLY they'll listen as I saw, PUT GEORGE PEREZ ON COVERS!
I've been going through a very NON-creative time right now, and while certain things tell me that you never know how long you've got, so you have to go do the things you want now, there's another pert of me that's just saying, "you are too tired to write..."
I have two weeks to find another car insurance company if I want to pay less than $5000 a year for two cars.
I'm congested for absolutely no reason tonight.
Saw Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin and Seether last night and thought it was a great live show...especially for $20. They don't really have stage presence yet, but they're all good musicians.
I won a Red and Black Nintendo DS, so hopefully that's something I'll see in the next few weeks.
Well, I'm about pooped, so everyone have a good night...Puzzle Quest for the PSP is freaking awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment