Hey folks, been a while since I updated this here site, so I figured I'd go ahead and give a little update.
I haven't really gotten to draw those cover concepts, I've recently discovered MVP Baseball 2005, and because of that, I haven't done much of anything since then. Well, besides that and work, there really hasn't been too much time.
I personally am taking a Mark Millar approach when it comes to writing THIEF, because I want Eric and myself to remain on the same plain, which we are right now. If we can keep hold of that, we've got a real special project working, so hopefully, we can finally make our mark in the industry we've both always tried to do such a thing in.
I'll probably get some time to do a couple sketches over the weekend, but with me going to see Monday Night Raw this coming week, I'm going to have to draw up some signs first, since I don't think they are going to let me in with a DRY ERASE BOARD, hehe...that'd be a first, though!
I'm thinking FLAIR FEARS FOLEY, and I STOLE GUERRERO'S MULLET, and CHEECH!!! for my signs, but I could always do the typical ones...FOLEY = RATINGS and SCORCHIN!
Heh...I love this time of year...the signs just come to mind.
I'm going to have a blast. Look for me there!
No comments:
Post a Comment