If you guys haven't tried CHEEBURGER CHEEBURGER, you are missing out. Home of the 20 oz. precooked burger (1 lb of meat after cooking) of real angus beef....oh man, it has me saying CHEEBURGER all the time.
So last night I got pretty hammered and had a fight with my fiance, but not to worry, we worked it out as we sobered up and we're still gravy.
I'll be jumping back into the writing portion of the comics this week, because I want to stay fresh. I may jump back on Atomic Teen for a bit, just to allow myself a good way to stay ahead on both written projects, though if I hear more from Chris Crosby about the possibilities of a sequel to Landis, I may very well jump in Landis: Dark Age Today, basically, without giving away too much, this would be the sequel to v.1, and take place about 6 months after the story in v.1. That's about all I'd be able to say about it right now, and I have to admit, I don't think I'd really want to play with Landis again right now unless Owen Gieni wanted to return as the artist, as his style was perfect for what we tried to do with that book, and hopefully we can get it out when we need to this time, so that everyone can finally put their hands on a book of mine that we can all be proud of.
Anyway, that's about all for now. I should be able to update this a little more frequently, but some of my posts recently hadn't been posting, so we'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment