I'll be five rows up in the crowd, tonight, holding a sign that anyone SHOULD be able to see that simply says..."HHH FEARS DIVORCE" and of course in the heart of Horsemen country, "Flair FEARS Foley." Yeah, I know, not as original as a "F**K the FCC" sign, but I have to admit the first one tickles me. The second is just to see how many people I can piss off, since Ric Flair is a staple of NC, and I frankly don't care. He's done a lot for the business, especially since he'll put over a young up and comer if its best for the business (unlike his cohort).
As to update everyone on the state of THIEF, Eric is getting through pages 7 and 8 on the penciling side, and he's really been impressing me. There are some scenes that look like they may need a photoshop additive, but otherwise, he's really been pushing his artistic skills. That fight panel that I posted remains to be my favorite so far, as it is just that good.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment