Okay, so the writing hasn't happened, besides a post on the Keenspot forums about Landis...sorry...I'm just thinking about too many other things to write anything...
Right now, I'm thinking about the poker tournament that I'm going to be in tonight. We've got a room at the Tropicana tonight here in AC, and well, thats cool, since Im also going to take part in my first major poker tournament. This one is $20/10, so that means $10 goes to the house, and $20 goes to the pot. It'll be Texas Hold'm, so aslong as the cards go my way, I may actually do well. I'd love to get to a final table, but I don't think that's going to happen tonight...not because I'm not good enough, but because it'll be the first tournament that I'll be in.
Hopefully one of the three of us will do well, with my brother and my cousin in the game, too, so we'll see, I'm sure.
Anywho...if that works out, great, if it doesn't, oh well... I would've spent the $30 there anyway.
Well, time to get ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment