Thursday, April 20, 2006

Post 269: No title

I'm doing this today because I'm bored. I'm just writing to say thanks to those of you out there reading that decided to give your opinions on what's up with myself and my wife. It means a lot to see people actually caring about whats going on, especially when you haven't met them...its very selfless, and totally appreciated.

Eric, the artist on boh THIEF and TAGGER called me up to catch up last night, and to see how I was doing. We don't get a lot of time to talk, but when we do, we normally pump the other up pretty well with compliments on the works in progress. Last night, he made sure to mention that he's been digging the art I've been doing (until just recently), but he really has been digging JK's ARDY pages, and says that the style is just perfect for the Alien PI, and I couldn't agree more.

We discussed which project we should tackle first, either THIEF or TAGGER, and honestly, since most of you are already fans of TAGGER from his casting in Landis, I figured that'd be the best way to repay you guys. I know that it'll probably be a while before I actually find the motivation to write more, but it is just a dry spell...but Eric admitted, that I've given him enough work to go a couple months to make sure everything is perfect.

On top of that, if anyone else has been having a rough time, and just want someone to chat with, I'd be more than happy to listen. I've got friends who have babies on the way with girls they aren't with, a friend who let his job and hasn't yet found a new one, my situation, my brother's custody battle, and more...but trust me, I'd ratehr help somebody with their issues, rather than continue to ponder on mine.

I guess I'll pretty much leave it there. Things aren't great, but if we work on them, and by that I mean *BOTH* sides, we'll come out of this with a newfound respect and dedication to each other.

Thanks again!

1 comment:

Potsy said...

Well, in some was, I can't say I envy you, sweetheart, but I hope that with everything you've got going on, that at least you are yourself and who you want to be.

(Whether you want it or not, hehe)

That's probably the biggest piece of advice I can give. Don't let anyone compromise who you are.

I ultimately think that when someone pointed out that I wasn't being ME...that's when I tried to correct the issues with me. I was acting almost like I was begging for something, and anyone who knows me, knows that isn't how or who I am...

And I think when shesaw me being me again, that's what put the thought in her head, that it wasn't me making the mistakes.

Thanks again angel! Hopefully Crosby's got work going on for the LANDIS Trade Paperback, so that I can get you one =).