I was going to use another four letter word to describe what has been going on in my life recently, and today is another depression filled one. I was basically forced to listen to someone who thought they knew what was going on's opinion all night last night, and though he's a friend and I care about him, it was terribly wrong for him to want to come down on me like that, especially when Christy and I are attempting to settle things and be more than just civil with each other.
Couple that with the fact that I feel like a jerk for something I believe in my heart to be right about how I handled a situation with my wife...and I don't think I should.
The myspace page is up and although I don't have any catchy graphics or music on there, anyone who is on Myspace is more than welcome to give a shout out...
http://www.myspace.com/potsandpansink
Anyway, on days like this, I just wish I could not wake up, and just dream for more hours than I ever do. Two nights ago, I dreamt of scoring the game winning overtime goal in probably the most vivid dream I've ever had, and then when I went into the lockerroom to celebrate and clean up, I woke up. It was crazy. I normally don't have ANY recollection of my dreams, but that one was strong.
As a huge comic book fan, two people that have accepted me as a "friend" on MySpace are Brad Meltzer (who wrote Identity Crisis, and is now writing Justice League of America) and Allan Heinberg (one of the guys behind THE OC and now writes Young Avengers for Marvel and will be writing Wonder Woman for DC). Its silly, I know, but its cool at the same time.
Anyway, before I become a total Myspace-aholic, I'm gonna run!
No comments:
Post a Comment