Friday, June 30, 2006

Post 307: James O'Barr, creator of THE CROW, draws LANDIS! Prints available!

Wowwie...

This here is a piece that was done today at Heroes Con by NONE OTHER than the creator of THE CROW, James O'Barr.

I'll be offering it from the show as a LIMITED EDITION PRINT for a short time period only, since I don't want Mr. O'Barr mad at me, heh, but it was one of the few sketches he actually did at the Heroes Con.

No, I will not be selling the original, since it will probably be framed, much like the Ethan Van Sciver piece, and placed in my living room.

I'll post more about my convention experience from this year, as well as at least one more piece of art I got from the artist of Ghost Rider, and hopefully I'll be able to show everyone at least a photo of me and my original Andy Lee painting (if I would have known he would have painted anything I wanted, I would have had him paint Ardy, but instead, I got a painting of the Flash).

Anyway, I will probably update everyone with the entire Con Experience tomorrow, but hurry if you want this piece of Landis history...available at cafepress.com/potchak Posted by Picasa

No comments: