Just a quick update on The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures...JK has sent me the first 15 pages (redux if you will), where he now feels more comfortable with the inks and the feel of the art. He's going to do up some character sketches and such for bio pages, since that was one thing LANDIS lacked that everyone continued to ask for, and then we need to find a layout. After that, we'll probably letter the pages up and go from there...it will be black and white, which may disappoint some people, but JK wants to do contests and such where he gives away colored artwork from the series...almost like Sunday newspaper updates and specific scenes will be in color, which I'm cool with, and what he likes doing currently is ALL colors BY HAND, so none of this photoshop nonsense :).
Also, court case was postponed again, not something my lawyer wanted, but we deal with it...
Dead Sonja looks like its going to be a decent sized Hit, which in the indy market means turns a profit. Now with AP (Heavy Metal) Furtado and Owen (Landis, Sore Thumbs) Gieni on board, this project is really shaping up...I wonder who Freddie Blatant III is going to get as the third artist...?
Other than that, we're coming into a time of year that I should love, but really don't, due to working in retail...Christmas. The hiring process for this time of year and everything has me wanting to pull my hair out, not to mention that my Asst. Manager quit and my third key left to Circuit City...though he's still with me at least. Anyway, because of this, I may not be able to write as much, but I'll see what I can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment