Well, I was finally able to get my hands on a NINTENDO WII, and I have to say that I'm OVERLY impressed with the overall performance, ease of use and the selection of games.
The Wii-mote and Nunchuk controllers take little if no time to get used to, and if you turn the sensitivity all the way up, are seamless in their movement and ease. Once you pick these up and get to play something like Zelda with them, you don't want to turn back to the conventional controller of the 360.
The graphics are nicer looking than the gamecube, if you have an HD tv, and a component cable will be available before Christmas to give the system 480p graphics, however, this system IS NOT ABOUT GRAPHICS...
For the first time EVER, my wife wants to play. She loves Wii Bowling from the Wii Sports lineup, and I have to say, if it has her wanting to game, then it is DEFINITELY moving in the right direction.
For cosmetics and all, this system is small, quiet and overall not an eyesore. The interface (the WiiChannels) are extremely easy to use, and with the browser coming in the near future, I can see myself checking my GMail account from it, rather than going to the computer to do it.
Nintendo hit the mark on this one, folks...its no wonder everyone is now looking for one.
SOLID 8 out of 10
No comments:
Post a Comment