So, I got my PS3, I got Resistance: Fall of Man, and though I think its a really cool game, it isn't my kind of game, meaning, the ONLY saving grace for the system so far is the fact that it can play HD movies...ON BURNED DVDS.
That's right. Anyone who didn't know that the PS3 was a non-region format system missed out. It allows for 4 types of video formats, and in most situations, can do a 720p movie on about a 4.4gb setup (meaning a DVD) and show it in all its glory. This is A HUGE thing, since it was probably something they at Sony overlooked when making the non-region coded system.
I'm not one for pirating software, but the fact that you can use a pay site and download movies and whatnot is awesome.
So today we did a heck of a lot of business, and it was really tiring, but I'm still up a total of 5 hours before I have to get up again to be at work tomorrow. Why? can't sleep. Was playing WII sports for a while and love it...the game is just so perfect. I just wish the company I work for would allow me to take my copy and place it into the system at work, because it would show (MUCH BETTER) than EXCITE TRUCK, exactly WHY you want a Wii.
I'm trying to write more on this blog recently, but I've been working so much that it makes it harder. I know with the contract I signed for KEENSPOT, I have to write at least once a week, and I'm attempting to.
I want to know what everyone else thinks of the Wii and PS3, since the premiums they are going for online probably isn't necessary, since they'll be readily available in March-ish...with Wii having more unit sales that either the 360 or the PS3 by then. (Just speculation on that one).
so tomorrow is Notre Dame AT USC for ND's final regular season game...and they get no love. YES...they lost by 24 to Michigan, but doesn't anyone remember that Michigan is a top 10 team? What about the 2 point loss for USC by ORegon State? Two points? Sorry, they were down by 21 in that game and made it close...I DO NOT buy the fact that they are looked at as the second best team.
Notre Dame struggled against Michigan and against UCLA, but are 1-1 in those games. They lost to a team that was then rated #2...USC lost to an UNRANKED team...what does this mean? Notre Dame SHOULD be HIGHER rated than USC, since the only team they lost to is respectibly better, and USC struggled against sub-par Stanford, Washington and lost to UNRANKED Oregon State...UNRANKED! I'd rather see Michigan get another shot at the NCAA title...or Florida, who's only loss is to a top 25 team...but Notre Dame's loss to a #2 team should put them higher than ANY TEAM that lost to an UNRANKED TEAM.
SCREW ESPN for their love of Pete Carroll and what he's done with USC...what'd he do with the Jets? Oh yeah...shit. Screw them for their bias against Notre Dame, who in the last 4 weeks DID NOT face two teams with two wins or less like Ohio State and Michigan...and let's be serious here...
Brady Quinn is going HIGHER in the draft than Troy Smith...and when Troy Smith FUMBLES twice in the biggest game of the year (CAUSING TURNOVERS)...in the Heisman Chase...it gets overlooked. But Brady Quinn has one bad game in two years, and suddenly he's out... Who cares if he throws for more yards, higher completion percentage, less ints, it's all about the NEGATIVE BIAS towards Notre Dame.
Give me a break. Quinn created names like STOVALL (in the NFL now), FASANO (in the NFL now), Samardjia (first round pick next year), Carlson (first TE to be picked when he leaves) and took a team that was mediocre at best and helped make it one of the most potent Offense's out there. You are NOT going to tell me that Troy Smith did the same.
Sorry, you can't. He walked in and stayed in the same system all along.
Now if you want to tell me the reason we don't want to see Notre Dame vs. Ohio State again is because Ohio State would trounce them...I might agree with you, but when you are an idiot at ESPN saying the "ONLY matchup worth the hyps is USC vs. Ohio State" you are mistaken. Ohio State is CLEARLY #1, but then let the BEST one loss team face them...Notre Dame (lost to #2) or Florida (lost to Arkansas) play for the title...early losses don't mean as much as late losses...so let'm figure it out.
Now if USC BEATS ND, then its a different ballgame, because THEN USC has beaten a top 5 team.
No comments:
Post a Comment