That's right folks, I'm not an out of work writer today! Today I have a hit parody book on BETTER comic book store shelves! As the book cover states: 48 Blood Covered pages, ALL KILLER, NO FILLER!
And that's just what it is. I want to thank Chris Crosby for setting me up with Freddie J Blatant III and Robert Blatant. I REALLLLLLY want to thank Owen Gieni (the art director and part 2 artist, as well as the former artist of the HIT SERIES Landis), AP Furtado (the artist of part one and hit books like Elf N Troll and serials in Heavy Metal) and Remy "Eisu" Mokhtar (the artist of part three and at least one Keenspot title I'm silly for forgetting). Without you folks, this book wouldn't be as beautiful as it was.
Let's be honest, nobody buys a parody book for the story, they all buy it for the gorgeous artwork, and I have to flat out state that this is one of the BEST looking parody books I've ever been associated with, though a close second was EboniX-Men/EboniX-Files with art by the aforementioned AP Furtado and Rob Nikolakakis.
I am really proud of this book, and if you CAN NOT find a copy, PLEASE, let me know, I'll be more than happy to strangle a few people in attempts to fulfill demand, and I will be offering signed copies through here as soon as I have them available.
Also, feel free to drop by the LANDIS forum and drop a note about what you thought about the book, as I'd really enjoy feedback from everyone.
Thanks so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment