Heh. Yeah, that's how I feel, but I don't get to say it to customers about the Wii or the Playstation 3. Our Corporate Offices have actually told us that we can tell people not to call because we won't have them by the time they drive to the store, which has alleviated some call volume, but for crying out loud, call volume is at like 300 calls a day now, and when we get them, we'll get like 3...so fat chance trying to get one, y'know?
So on the comic update thing, JK and I are talking about launching THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES sometime in January, and though he kind of wants to change the name, I like the long extensiveness of it, and think that it'll remain that long title, since calling it something simple like VANSTARR would be too cliche for me, since my other title is named directly after the last name of my other character. However, I've always wanted to call a series, ARDY, so who knows, we may yet do that.
Also, I'm currently writing the first portion of a HALO parody called HALLO! which is about a guy by the name of MASTER CHEF works on a cooking show for The United Planets Network (UPN) and it gets bought out by the COVENANT WORLDWIDE (CW). I'll leave the story there for now, don't want to give too much away, but needless to say, its a pretty fun story so far. Look for it to be a 64 page graphic novel due in the first quarter next year...
More Dead Sonja? Maybe. Right now, I'm lobbying to get Freddie Blatant III to actually publish a sequel to the hit oneshot, DEAD SONJA: SHE-ZOMBIE WITH A SWORD... and I'm really trying to get Blatant to let me do the DEAD SONJA VS. ARMY OF DARKTWITS story that I really want to write. I'd say we may see something like this in June ish, if they'll give it the greenlight.
Oh, BTW, DEAD SONJA #1 has been doing pretty darn well in the review department...at least with whom I've asked from the local shops. No real written reviews from any reputable places, but I'm proud of what I wrote, and I believe all those artists are really proud of what they drew, since I think its one of the best LOOKING parodies ever drawn.
No comments:
Post a Comment