It's 830 in the morning, but I just had this crazy dream and figured I'd write it down, because I thought it would make an interesting romantic comedy.
As the title surmises, it would be called "The Layover," and be about a normal guy who meets the moviestar girl, and after the long conversation on the plane, realize they need that connection in their life. Obviously, in the dream, the guy was me, so he would be the simplistic guy who is confident in his abilities to strike up conversation, not knowing who the starlet is, and she would think he's just a crazy fan, until she learns that he doesn't even know WHO she is, and while it drives her a little nuts in the beginning, she realizes that is exactly what she wants in life, the ability to have a moment as just a regular girl.
I even had a specific song in mind for it, Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know," which is interesting, because I normally don't listen to music, so I had to look the song up and all.
I feel a little jazzed, as I am now going to leave this, my FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTIETH post, a little jazzed about this idea, knowing that this is the first really good thing I've thought up in a LONG while.
As the title surmises, it would be called "The Layover," and be about a normal guy who meets the moviestar girl, and after the long conversation on the plane, realize they need that connection in their life. Obviously, in the dream, the guy was me, so he would be the simplistic guy who is confident in his abilities to strike up conversation, not knowing who the starlet is, and she would think he's just a crazy fan, until she learns that he doesn't even know WHO she is, and while it drives her a little nuts in the beginning, she realizes that is exactly what she wants in life, the ability to have a moment as just a regular girl.
I even had a specific song in mind for it, Keane's "Somewhere Only We Know," which is interesting, because I normally don't listen to music, so I had to look the song up and all.
I feel a little jazzed, as I am now going to leave this, my FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTIETH post, a little jazzed about this idea, knowing that this is the first really good thing I've thought up in a LONG while.
No comments:
Post a Comment