We've all seen. "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?", right? well, finny thing about it is, that if you take out the million dollars part, we all still notice when we are part of this...or do we?
I am going to admit..,my personal level of intoxication at the moment leaves me in a place where I may actually misspell some things, completely write the wrong statement, or just look stupid, but tonight isn't about the little things, its about the, "Really?" moments.
So I was at my normal hangout, which at this point is proving to be more of a burden than anything else, as I saw a creeper named "Hiney" that was trying to give everyone else his new name, but while he was trying to show his side, I was telling people what to expect, and was tellin his story while he was trying to get close. Dude was so creepy, that he would stand behind the table and wait for an invite of ANY sort before he would finally just say, "Hey, what are you doing there?" and then sit down at the table.
I tried to explain that this was the creepiest of the creepers. The fact that I had stated to him, "Listen, you are creeping me the fuck out" months ago, only to recognize him as he bumped into me LITERALLY...
Anyway, all that, and then some. Life lines, reading of people's destinies in their palm, etc, has always been partially of interest. Tonight, this cute asian named Lynn mentioned she has been reading palms for a long while and stated tha tshe couldn't determine how long I was going to live, though at 25 I made a life decision and that I wasn't 100% behind my current job due to something. Heh, vague enough to be true on all acounts, but it still had me interested in what she had to say. I'm going to see where this goes and keep abreast of the situation, and yet, not allow myself to be taken advantage of. We'll see how that goes down, ought to be interesting.
On that note, going to eat somethign tonight, and now, before I worry folks.
Rob
No comments:
Post a Comment