So here's the thing I'm pissed off about. What do you do when you walk up to your friend who's been drinking all day, and you ask him his opinion on something and he tells you you're an asshole...?
Well, you can do what you want to do...in living colour.
I'm tired of listening to assholes who want to do things their way. Here's my opinion to people who look at this pretty religiously...IF YOU WANT TO NOT DO ANYTHING just keep going.
Tonight, I walked into a bar that I've been going for years. I asked the owner of said bar, "What happens when people haven't been here, and want to be treated fairy..." And do you want to know what the answer was?
"Don't talk to me like you are above me, rob." And then when I flat out looks at him like I was upset and wanted an answer, instead of expecting a response...his response was, I'll walk to where other people are...
Here's my problem with this...I've been YOUR FRIEND for how long? I've expected you to call me out when I'm wrong, just as like I'd expect you'd hope friends would call you out when you are wrong...
Problem is...someone asks me when they think they ought to sing, and I ask the owner of a bar?
I DO NOT expect an anser after the fact...I expect MY FRIEND of 5 years to tell me that we are or ARE NOT hanging out that weekend...if we aren't...you're GOD DAMN LOSS. TOO GOD DAMN BAD. So glad to hear you'd rather hear if someone wants to hang out rather than live.
Here's the thing. I ask you a question as your equal. Why? Because you KNOW I've earned it. You want to feel as though I ask the question in a a way where I'm not the boss and you are on the wrong planet.
If you think you know something I don't...you are on the wrong planet... if you think you deserve a statement about this...YOU ARE WELCOME.
Get over yourself. I'm tired of everyone accepting your asshole attitude, when all YOUR FRIEND asks is a question. If you have an answer, then answer the goddamn questions... Don't get mad because I ask a normal and standard Q, get mad because I answer something you already know...
Like why my wife got to sing twice before I did on Saturday? Simple...she paid the DEE JAY... meaning?
Simple...it meant, since she paid him to let her sing her second song of the night, WE no longer had to wait until the song was over, and more impotantly, we could ALL get along with what further was to come, WITHOUT a bias interjection, or someone BRIBING to get to sing of anyone else.
I'm so glad we are all so honest, ALL THE TIME...
No comments:
Post a Comment